Saturday, September 6, 2008

What does This Blog Want to Be

It took so long for me to decide to write some articles again in this blog. I just don't know what it wants to be.. may be I just don't know what this blog will be. Well, this letter is my representative to all of my article confuse.

But in the middle of it I just want to share it to you. Perhaps this will be useless tips for you, once again, I just want to write all here..

1. Be eager about something new.. Dig it, and know it well.
2. Consistent about your want. Reach it and make your dream come true.
3. Start it. If you're willing something, just do it, and start with a small step.
4. Start it now...

That is all I want to write right now..

1 comments:

Subagya said...

Yups, i'm agree with you..do something rather than do nothing